Is it just me or is dinner sometimes the hardest meal to put on the table. Not only do we have to plan our meals, make sure we have all the right ingredients but then take time to prep and cook it.
Ive starting coming up with some really easy meals that are family friendly and keep me on track to my health goals.
This recipe literally took me 5 minutes to prep and 30 minutes to cook. Check out the quick video tutorial of me in my kitchen here:
RECIPE Chicken Marbella
● 3 cloves of garlic
● 2 lbs of boneless chicken thighs
● ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
● 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or avocado oil
● ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
● 20 pitted green olives (diced)
● 1 cup of prunes
● 2 bay leaves
● 1 tsp coarse sea salt
● Ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Peel and finely chop garlic
3. Combine all ingredients in an overn safe baking dish. Season with sea salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
4. Flip the chicken pieces a couple of times so they get braised in the mixture
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until done 6. Remove from heat and serve with your favourite veggies and ferments.
Give this a try and let me know how long it took to make?!